Include and exclude items
- Select the Folder whose items need reordering. If you want to reorder your top-level items, select the Base Folder.
- Click on the Order column heading in the table of contents.
- Drag and drop items until they are in your desired order. You can also reorder items using the arrows in the Actions column, but that usually takes longer.
Create custom items
Create custom links, buttons, and dropdown menus that appear separated from your main site map.
- Open the header page in your _configuration folder.
- Choose the Edit tab.
- Expand the Navigation > Custom menu item group.
- Choose between Link or Dropdown menu, style as Text or an Action button, and set other options as desired.