Using Content Blocks
The content of a Page lives in Content Blocks. Every Page starts with one Content Block, and you don't need to go any further; write some content in the text editor, publish, and you're done.
But using multiple Content Blocks lets you do so much more:
- Mix all sorts of content into a single Page
- Control the presentation of all your images, videos and maps
- Create calls to action and alerts
- Create unique layouts using columns and tabs or accordions
Breaking your content into digestible pieces is the key to making great web pages.
Add Content Blocks
- Click the Plus icon under the Section > Content Block label to add another Content Block
Remove Content Blocks
- Click the Minus icon under the Section > Content Block label to remove a Content Block
Reorder Content Blocks
- Click the Up/Down icons under the Section > Content Block label to reorder Content Blocks