Form Action when submitted (usually email). The email settings follow the action when form is submitted. The email address you enter in this field is the address that will receive the forms from the web once the user has submitted the form.
Email settings from moderator (email address to which form responses will be sent) and from submitter (email address and message on email going to submitter).
Include any instructions to the user in the Form Instructions field. This is one of the fields on the form that contains the text editor. Images, tables , links may be added in this area.
Form items (inputs for users) include field types, such as radio buttons, check boxes, text fields, long text fields, document upload, drop down lists, and so on.
Form items may contain labels. Labels may be used to provide the user with information on what is required in a field on the form.
Options for items include required field (the user may not submit until the field is completed), help text, placeholder text
Form submission button options (change text and confirmation message)
Working with Forms
- TO create a form, PLAN your form with required inputs
- Choose New >Specialty Page > Form from the top green bar menu
- Complete the form sections as required
- Add more form items using the + sign. These may appear in any order on the form.
- Mouse over the ? beside various items to reveal the help text that describes that item field.
A sample DropDown Item and set up: