How to use Profile Lists
Use Profile Lists to:
- Create a directory of people and/or departments/offices
- Act as a contact page when you have many points of contact
Create a Profile List
- Select New > Specialty pages > Profile List from the top menu in Cascade
- Choose the Parent Folder where you want your page to be saved.
- Enter a Title.
- Configure which Profiles you want to list.
Specify which Profiles to list
Any of the options below can be mixed to filter your list as specifically as you need.
|Include profiles from||Show Profiles that share the same parent folder as your Profile List, or show Profiles from anywhere in your site.|
|Limit to Keywords||Show Profiles that share any of the comma-separated Keywords you specify. Entering "chemistry, research, synchrotron" will still display Profiles that are only tagged with the Keyword "research" even if they aren't tagged with "chemistry".|
|Exclude Keywords||Exclude Profiles that share any of the comma-separated Keywords you specify.|